I think my obsession with Usher started in year 7. His first album came out not much earlier that that, and I guess I just became obsessed with him. I drew pictures of him, cut his face out of magazines (and stuck them in a scrapbook), made designs for t-shirts I planned on making (...and never did) and bought all his albums and even his perfume (which by the way smells like crap; don't buy it). I had hopes and aspirations to marry Usher and become Mrs. M. Raymond. When he got married, not two years ago, I was distraught, even though I knew it was never possible to be with him. I edited pictures of him and other girls and stuck my face on top and even wrote him fan mail.
The only reasonable next step was to go on a website I saw on the advertisement strip on the side of a web page I was looking at, called www.makemebabies.com
I think this is where my obsession ended; when I uploaded photos of both of us to make a baby and realised I never want to have a child with Usher (however impossible it may be).
No comments:
Post a Comment